Time for a getaway …the lake is calling.
Scenic natural beauty on Hathaway Lake in the South Cariboo, British Columbia.
You’ll want to come back again and again!
For current events, including how Covid-19 is affecting the 2020 season, click here (updated August 1)
- Quiet, natural setting on small calm lake
- clean charming cabins (3 with full bathrooms), comfy beds, hot water, gas barbecues
- spacious, fully serviced lake view RV sites
- fresh air, fishing, paddling or just dreaming
- well maintained grounds
- 2 playgrounds. 1 for toddlers, a separate 1 for bigger kids
- heated, clean, central washroom buildings
- laundry facilities
- for Wi-Fi information, click here
- nature trails from property
- great area known for small lake fishing
- motor boat, kayak, canoe, rowboat and pedal boat rentals
- boat launch and fishing licenses sold
- easy access on paved roads; 5 1/2 hour drive from Vancouver, 2 hours from Kamloops
**Our water is drawn from the lake. We filter it down to 1 micron but do NOT add Chlorine. We have a 1 minute boil advisory on all water on site which comes from a tap of any sort, to ensure it is safe for drinking.
SORRY, no dogs (indoor RV cats & birds are ok), so we can continue to share the resort property with the abundant wildlife and birds in the area.